i GRIND series
Elitech CNC Internal Grinding Machine i GRIND is a general purpose internal bore & face grinding with twin spindle (optional) of components in medium to high Production volumes, tooled up with Belt driven or High Frequency Spindles (option) for optimum productivity.
Medium to high production of various type bearings, connecting rod, transmission gears, fuel injection component and many more where taper, straight, radius grinding application solution through CNC Internal Grinding.
|Specification||unit||i GRIND 200||i GRIND 500|
|Max. grinding bore||mm||180||300|
|Max. grinding length (spindle may vary)||mm||100||500|
|Max. weight on chucking application||kg||60||150|
|Work spindle nose (inner)||mt||4||6|
|Grinding spindle head bore||mm||120||150|
|Inbuilt std. spindle – belt driven (dia.×length)||mm||80×250||80×250|
|Minimum incremental on X-axis and Z-axis||mm||0.001||0.001|
|CNC controller||Siemens / Fanuc||Siemens / Fanuc|
- Tercite – B coated guide ways for all movable slide.
- Graded casting as per IS:210
- Hight precision internal grinding spindle
- Centralized motorized lubricating unit
- Fully machine enclosed with gaurding
- High precision internal grinding spindle 45×250 / 60×250 / 100×250 / 120×250
- Deep hole grinding spindle
- in-process gauging system
- High frequency motorized internal grinding spindle system
- A2-4 spindle assembly in lieu of std
- Cross roller guideways in X-axis and Z-axis
Elitech Machine Tools
11/12, C, Jintan Udyognagar, C N Solanki Ln.,
Surendranagar, Pin: 363002, Gujarat, India
Phone: +91-2752-228220, 228221
Get in Touch
Copyright (c) 2021 Elitech Machine Tools – All Rights Reserved.